The Birdnow Car Buying Process
Finding the perfect car with Birdnow Dealerships is easier than ever. And while we’re always happy to showcase our stellar inventory and fantastic customer service in the Iowa area, you don’t even have to leave your Fayette or Postville homes to do some serious shopping! Our online shopping experience offers everything you need to find the perfect car – including available home delivery!
- New Models: Our new Chevy inventory offers plenty of sedans, SUVs, and trucks to get you through the West Union roads with style.
- Used Models: Our used vehicles deliver quality and affordability in one package. If you’re on a budget, check out our vehicles under 10k and used specials!
- CPO Models: Certified pre-owned models give you like-new quality at a pre-owned price, along with a complete inspection and warranty package.
Online Research Tools
Even when we’re not by your side, the team at Birdnow Dealerships wants to help you in your car search. That’s why we offer several online tools to assist you virtually through the shopping and financing process.
- Payment Calculator: Use the payment calculator to estimate your monthly payments based on factors like price, down payment, interest rate, and more.
- Trade-In Value: Get an estimate on your trade-in vehicle with our Value Your Trade tool.
- Online Application: Fill out our secure online financing application to get pre-approved without leaving home.
Car Buying Tips
Want more car buying tips from the experts? Narrow down your auto search with a few of our research tools:
- Guide: Check out our used car checklist to learn how to buy the best pre-owned vehicle possible.
- Research: Browse our model comparisons and model research to learn more about your options.
- Offers: Save big on your next purchase with our current offers and incentives!
Find Out More from Birdnow Dealerships
Now that we’ve walked you through the shopping process, are you ready to get started? Contact us with your questions, and we’ll be happy to help! We’re always standing by to help you learn more about buying a new car.